Who is the Ethical Hacker and what is ethical hacking?
An ethical hacker is an IT security expert responsible for finding, exploiting and breaking into the computer network of a business or organization. This kind of practice quickly and effectively highlights vulnerabilities and security gaps that malicious hackers could exploit.
What is ethical hacking?
Ethical hacking is a set of moral and philosophical values that all hackers must follow. This means all the hacking done by a hacker must be in an ethical way.
According to journalist Steven Levy, the rules of the ethical hacker as he defines them in his book “Hackers” are as follows:
Access to everything that could teach you anything about how the world works should be unlimited and total.
Information should be free.
Do not trust the authority, prefer decentralization.
Hackers should be judged on their exploits and not on criteria such as age, origin, gender, diploma, etc.
You can create art and beauty with a computer.
Computers can improve your life.
Prerequisite to becoming an Ethical Hacker :
To become an Ethical hacker you must know about some common terms used in the field of hacking. Some of the common terms you already know about, if you are interested in the field of hacking. like Pentesting, Sniffing, exploit, etc.
What is Pentesting?
Pentesting is a way to perform hacking attacks intently on the system to find the weakness and loopholes of the current system situation. To gain access to it.
What is Sniffing?
sniffing is the way to transfer the data packets from any network .using these technique hackers can sniff the packets from the network, and after unencrypt the data he/she can capture private details like username and password
Convert your android smartphone into a hacking machine?
Now the main topic is how to convert our ordinary smartphone into a hacking machine. Our smartphone is the best and efficient gadget to do this. Everyone has a smartphone that he/she carries all day long. And Its not bulky too. An Android Smartphone can be converted into a hacking device or machine capable of running Hacking tools such as Nmap, Nikto, and Netcat — all without rooting the Android device.
App name is termux using that application you can use for your Ethical hacking Works
Something About Termux :
Termux combines powerful terminal emulation with an extensive Linux package collection.
• Enjoy the bash and zsh shells.
• Edit files with nano and vim.
• Access servers over ssh.
• Develop in C with clang, make and gdb.
• Use the python console as a pocket calculator.
• Check out projects with git and subversion.
• Run text-based games with frotz.
At first start a small base system is downloaded – desired packages can then be installed using the apt package manager. Access the built-in help by long-pressing anywhere on the terminal and selecting the Help menu option to learn more.
Want to read the wiki?
Want to ask questions, report bugs or give feedback?
Want to join the Termux IRC chat?
#termux on Freenode Download The App
Secure yourself from Hackers :
- Use two-factor authentication or two-step verification everywhere that’s very simple, you can. Your banking systems, Twitter, Facebook all support this feature for you to enable a further security feature that you just might not know. You visit your settings, it’s in there. You’ll be able to enable it and each time that you just log in, it’ll register your computer, and you’ll then get a text message to go into that system as the second kind of verification. And why that’s important is because if a hacker gets access to your password, they still need to have access to your phone to induce access to your account. And that’s really important by enabling that specific security step, probably favorite.
- Don’t use identical passwords everywhere. I agree it’s hard, but using the identical password everywhere is one of probably the best ways in which we break in as hackers. So if you’ve got an identical Twitter password as your same banking information, those are things that may get you in some serious trouble.
- Ensure that you simply stay up to date. Those security patches. Whenever you’ve got a Windows update that says hey I want to update your computer, it’s usually to repair a known attack that hackers have found out to induce access to your computer. So keep up to date whether you’re employing a Mac, they aren’t impervious to attack, or you’re using Windows, the same thing, update your systems. That’s the foremost important thing, always keep up to date with what you’re having out there. Same thing for third-party applications. If you’re using Java, Adobe, PDFs, Office documents, those are all things that you simply want to keep up to date which makes it much harder for us as hackers to interrupt your system.
How to learn Ethical Hacking |free courses on the internet:
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- CEPT (Certified Expert Penetration Tester)
- OSCP (Offensive Security Certified Professional)
- ECSA (Ec- Council Certified Security Analyst)
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
Best Android App for the termux Tutorial is Termux Advance Guide – Tutorial To Termux Tools
Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking
TIME: 23 hours 21 minutes DIFFICULTY: Intermediate CEU/CPE: 14
Do you like breaking things or figuring out how things work? Join thousands of professionals who’ve entered the information security field by taking this class. Taking this ethical hacking course will give you the skills needed to become a professional penetration tester and prepare you for industry certifications, like the CEH.
Fundamentals of Computer Hacking
Everyone can become a hacker provided they learn it from the basics and build a solid foundation. Start with this course
- Basic IT Skills
This course is the fundamental course on Ethical Hacking which delivers knowledge of real-time attack vectors and defensive methods. This course has been designed by a group of globally recognized Information Security Professionals to meet the participant and organization expectations. For easy understanding for the participants, LIVE practical demonstration on the appropriate full-fledged courses.
This course delivers a comprehensive deep understanding of how the attacker’s work in the dark and methodology they follow to deface a network. On the other hand, how the Information Security Professionals working in an organization identifies these methodologies and deface attackers.
This course will give an idea to know how our other full courses will be like. Who this course is for:
- Anybody who is interested in learning ethical hacking/penetration testing
- Anybody who wants to learn how hackers would attack their computer systems
- Anybody who wants to learn how to secure their systems from hacker
Complete Ethical Hacking Certification Course: Zero to Hero
- Being able to use a Pc or Mac at a beginner level
Welcome to my course “Complete Ethical Hacking Certification Course: Zero to Hero”. By using this comprehensive course you will learn the basics of ethical hacking certification, Some of the advanced methods of hacking attacks and much more. In this course, I will assume that you have no prior knowledge about ethical hacking certification and by the end of the course you will be at an advanced level. Learn to launch hacking attacks like a professional hacker. This course will guide you step by step so that you will learn the basics and theory of every part.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who wants to learn about Ethical Hacking Certification